Linwood College is being rebuilt, offering a once-in-a-generation opportunity to lift the educational experience of pupils from the zone who will attend the school.
But to do it properly we will need your help. Unfortunately the fit out budget provided by the Ministry of Education is very lean. Items we are seeking the support of Past Pupils for are in the areas of:
- The Technology and Creative courses specialised equipment
- Performance Centre fit out including lighting, sound system, stage curtains
- Performance Centre retractable seating
- Commercial kitchen specialist equipment
- Music recording equipment
- Whakairo (carvings) for the whare (meeting house)
- Furniture and equipment for the Teen Parent Unit
- Playgrounds for Years 7 and 8 students
- Bouldering – rock climbing wall
- Trees, shrubs and general planting.
We will be inviting you to contribute to the fundraising for these items next year but if you would like to get involved in the fundraising in any way now please get in touch with Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org